Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
I like how to assholes come right up on his ass and ride it. I hate that kind of shit. People do that to me and I slow WAY the fuck down.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
ha...

That Supra must be running like zero boost, or hes not getting on it.

Or that 10r is WORKED!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
:eek that really was bad, the only reason the supra stayed with him that long is because the 10R was on 1 wheel! Regardless of what boost the Supra was running, i'm pretty sure the 10 would have beatin him no matter what, with several car length's to spare...the 06 ZX-10's are really growing on me, def. my favorite Kawi out yet, and more refined than the 04-05 ZX-10's:cool

·
Registered
193 Posts
That bike has power, he pull it up in 4 or 5 gear not alot of bike can do that. I have a feeling he wasn't showing off when he was doing those wheelies I think it had that much power that you can't keep the front down but that could just be me thinking

·
Registered
42 Posts
Haha, that's definitely not a T88 Supra! He would have had to try if it were. It sounded like stock twins to me. No matter what turbo the Supra had it would still be the underdog. Funny the way the ZX10 taunts him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.