·
Registered
534 Posts
How about some pics of the tank pad..?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm take some more when I get home today.

·
Registered
301 Posts
How good does it work over stocker?

·
Registered
149 Posts
i couldn't quite discern from your broken english, blkjckss, but is that the dark smoke or?

anyone have a puig racing/double bubble installed they could post pics of so we can compare?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i couldn't quite discern from your broken english, blkjckss, but is that the dark smoke or?

anyone have a puig racing/double bubble installed they could post pics of so we can compare?
Sorry I didn't really feel like typing.
Yes it's the dark smoke and as far as the wind protection it's a little better.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet i like it ,also like the turn signal conversion..
I can only learn from the master what he teachs me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
blkjckss, by the way, forgot to add a smiley or somethin after the quip about your broken english, sorry if that came off assholish. =)

more importantly, can we get a couple far away (entire bike in picture + some margin) pics so we can see the big picture?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
blkjckss, by the way, forgot to add a smiley or somethin after the quip about your broken english, sorry if that came off assholish. =)

more importantly, can we get a couple far away (entire bike in picture + some margin) pics so we can see the big picture?
Yea I'll take some today far away. What kinda shots do you want (front, side, back) Oh yeah heres your smiling face
I didn't take it personal.

The turnsignal mod was easy. I figured while I was moving the windscreen I'd removed the mirrors and do the mod. Do a search on eagledriver and turnsignal and something should show up. They are still very bright with no visible problems.

·
Registered
787 Posts
he moved the signal lights to the headlight. besides he wants the mirrors for his preference
I didn't even pay that any attention...Nice mod.!
Can you see them blink that close to the beam?

·
Registered
151 Posts
what youll need

1)as set of 2004-2005 GSXR 750 mirriors ,mirrior bolts
2) (2) 921 amber bulbs..Bigger than little running bulb in headlamp..

1st remove the oem mirrios(youll have to pull out speedo to get to connections and remove mirriors completely.
2nd locate running lamps sockets and pull them out remove old bulbs and install new ones (921)
3rd cut and install turnsignal wiring to running light wiring. Make sure you cut back far enough so if you would want in back the way it was you can put all connecters back ..Now solider wiring and use heat shrink or scotch 33 back electrical tape.
4th Test each side 1 at a time to comfrm operation (should blink same as stock.)
5th after your finished reinstall speedo assy.

Now mirriors

Install mirriors just like you would any only make sure you use you oem nuts as the are machined to center mirrior adjusted them and Your done..

Heres a vid clip to see how they look. You'll need Quicktime player to view it.
click here or right click and "save target as">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.liquidgixx.com/images/Pict0001.mov

1 - 20 of 32 Posts