Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got an '09 GSX-R 600. I know the color of the bike is "Suzuki YSF Metallic Triton Blue"

I would like to get the color code to mix up the paint ourselves.

I appreciate all and any help, but please no referrals to places that pre-mix the color and we got to order. We got a shop we would like to use, and would like to get the color-code. Thanks everyone.

Other bikes it's used on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not know how to get that information, but how about using a shop with a computerized color matching machine?
That's what we got going on now. Thought we had it. Sprayed some plastic, and it did not match...close...but no bueno.

From my understanding, correct me if I am wrong, there are a few colors of pearl? Which I guess makes it hard to tint correctly...

Sorry, not good on my paint terminology either...Thanks for the response.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,130 Posts
they basically want to know what color paint//pearls/etc to mix together and in what quantity to get the OEM color

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they basically want to know what color paint//pearls/etc to mix together and in what quantity to get the OEM color
yeah yeah

For future searches....

Spies Hecker (FTW!!!) is 809746

Diamond Blue 227.5
Trans. Dark Blue 325.2
Brilliant Silver Coarse 391.7
Trans. Deep Blue 423.2
Effect Additive 441.7
Deep Blue 454.9

Thank's everyone for the info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah yeah

For future searches....

Spies Hecker (FTW!!!) is 809746

Diamond Blue 227.5
Trans. Dark Blue 325.2
Brilliant Silver Coarse 391.7
Trans. Deep Blue 423.2
Effect Additive 441.7
Deep Blue 454.9

Thank's everyone for the info.

Hey
I´d like to ask if you can tell me where did you find this list of paints for code YSF. I need to find exactly the same for colour code YWW Pearl Glacier White.
Thank you in advance

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
9,070 Posts
^Not the mix recipe but you can buy YWW here. It actually comes from R.H. Lacke.

Standox used to list their formulations but they've since limited access to their partners. Maybe you know one with that access.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts