Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here running this subframe on a 06 up 600 or 750? Is it strictly a race sub? Can you use stock tail plastics with it? Does the battery still drop in? And is it a bolt on item or do you have to do a lot of modding to it?

If anyone is familiar or is running one of these, please chime in. I sent them an email but didn't hear back. Next is maybe a call to them.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Fred is the only person to talk to there!!! Don't waste your time with anyone else!!!

·
Here is your "R"
6,923 Posts
I would stick with stock your not shaving much weight off. Sometimes you can chop the rears off the subframe to save weight.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pro lux - you ever end up getting one of these?
no, not yet but I do still want to. I talked to fred but he really didn't seem to know a whole lot about it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
That subframe is the same one as used by many WSBK teams. It's a very nice piece of equipment and I've seen it installed on many different models. It's not for street use, however, with a little crafting, I'm sure you could at least add a tail light.

Again, really, really nice stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Plarp
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing