Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,707 Posts
I have them on my 600 and my SV650.......love them. The best feature is the tie down attachment which make transporting you bike a dream. Pull off caps, screw on tie down attachments and strap you baby down.

njracer

·
Premium Member
21,707 Posts
No doubt they will hold up, they are possibly the strongest sliders out there. Their looks, however, are definitely questionable. I think njracer gets 10% commission for every set he sells.
I get NOTHING from Yoyodyne and paid the racer price for the sliders. I have not tested my set but I'll tell you this.....unless it's a slow crash, every slider out ther is going to bend or snap off. I bought the yoyo's 1st but they were back ordered so I bought the woodcraft because I needed something for my 1st race last year. I really like the woodcraft but as soon as I got the yoyo's I sold my woodcraft set to Blaise. Blaise tested them and they did their job.....the one side bent but it saved his frame and thats all that matters.

njracer

·
Registered
886 Posts
got a set of yoyo sliders on my K4 600 about two weeks ago and had them crash tested by a friend borrowing my bike on the track, slide down the pavement at 100ish mph for a long time, did its job damn well, definetly buying replacement caps and staying with yoyodyne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.