·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 3:16 PM
Subject: Your Perusal.

DEAR FRIEND, MY NAME IS ADEFEMI JACOBS, DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT STB BANK OF NIGERIA. I AM WRITTING IN RESPECT OF A FOREIGN CUSTOMER OF MY BANK( SALAH ADAM) WHO PERISHED IN THE PLANE CRASH OF 31 OCTOBER 1999[WITH EGYPTIAN AIRLINE 990]WITH PASSENGERS ABOARD AS YOU CAN COMFIRM IT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html SINCE THE DEMISE OF MR.SALAH ADAM,I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN INTEREST TO SEE THE BENEFICIARY BUT ALL HAS PROVED ABORTIVE AS NO ONE HAS COME TO CLAIM HIS FUNDS OF USD30M,[THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS] HAS BEEN WITH OUR BANK HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.ON THIS NOTE I DECIDED TO SEEK FOR WHOM HIS NAME SHALL BE USED AS THE BENEFICIARY AS NO ONE HAS COME UP TO PUT CLAIM AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUNDS AND THE BANKING ETHICS HERE DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH MONEY TO STAY MORE THAN FIVE YEARS,BECUASE AFTER FIVE YEARS THE MONEY WILL BE CALLED BACK TO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILLS. IN VIEW OF THIS, I GOT YOUR CONTACT AFTER I WAS CONVINCED IN MY MIND THAT YOUR NAME/COMPANY COULD BE USED AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THIS CLAIM.THE REQUEST OF THE FOREIGNER AS A BENEFICIARY IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A NIGERIAN CANNOT STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY TO A FOREIGNER. I AGREED THAT 30% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTNER IN RESPECT OF PROVIDING AN ACCOUNT WHILE 10% WILL TAKE OF ANY EXPENSIS THAT MIGHT BE INCURED IN THE PROCEES OF SUCCEEDING THE TRANSFER AND THE REST WILL BE FOR ME. THEREAFTER, I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT AS I AM ALMOST DUE FOR RETIREMENT. UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR WILLINESS TO ASSIST, I WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO BE ABLE TO PREPARE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM. I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS BUSINESS IS HITCH FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR AS THE WHOLE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT FOR THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND SHALL BE DULY PERFECTED WITHIN LAID DOWN INTERNATIONAL LAWS. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BEST REGARDS, ADEFEMI JACOBS.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Damn...you'd think with all these people trying to transfer money out of thier country, they'd just get together and swap their $30million dollar accounts or something....
...that way they wouldn't have to split it with some random North American guy.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
can you believe that people actually do get sucked into this scam?

·
Registered
618 Posts
That website is the bomb...I read some of the dialogs...absolutely funny. I love the signs...I love **** was funny. I cannot believe how long some of them go on and on...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts