Votes: 4 12.9%
  • "Checkered Flag" scheme -Greyish/black flag scheme

Votes: 9 29.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm still deciding on whether on changing my red R to Black or Yellow. As you can tell I have the bumble bee and I'm looking to purchase some tape for my bike to cover up the red R. What do you guys think? Black/Yellow/Grey/CarbonFiber lookalike? I also wanted to know where some of you guys got the grey checkered R decal? I've been looking online and I can't find it but with the grey on my bike that could also look nice. Any input is appreciated.

Paul

·
Registered
326 Posts
i did the carbon fiber and i like it but other people think it is too dark. i dont care but i almost did it yellow to match cause that would look good too. anything is better than the red i think

·
Registered
806 Posts
IMHO i think the yellow goes perfect with red and black colors. If anything try and do the rest of your gas tank S in red, and try to add some more red in other areas, and you'll agree that those three colors are PIMP!

I am in the process of something like I mentioned, and soon in a week or so, i'll reveal her.
But to each his own. No 2 tastes are alike. So do what you tink is the best. :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.