Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Amazing comeback and an overall great game to watch considering I'm not a fan of either team.
Ditto. I'm not much of a football fan to begin with, but what an awesome game.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
I don't follow football whatsoever, I got to the bar just as halftime was ending. That catch between the dudes legs was crazy though, that's for sure! It makes me wonder, before hi-def cameras and telescopic lenses, would they have called that in his favor. That shit was literally **** hair close!

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Didn't watch any of the game. Saw the highlights. Looked like it was a great game.

Danny Amendola was a few grades above me at my high school. They won state that year. I'm happy that he's got a ring now.

·
Super Moderator
15,157 Posts
I don't follow football whatsoever, I got to the bar just as halftime was ending. That catch between the dudes legs was crazy though, that's for sure! It makes me wonder, before hi-def cameras and telescopic lenses, would they have called that in his favor. That shit was literally **** hair close!
The refs called it a catch on the field. The replays just confirmed it. Great catch.

·
Super Moderator
14,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't watch any of the game. Saw the highlights. Looked like it was a great game.

Danny Amendola was a few grades above me at my high school. They won state that year. I'm happy that he's got a ring now.
That guy is amazing! He really had to step up when the Pats lost Rob Gronk several weeks back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts