Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bug Zapper Mod is where an electric fence generator is hooked to your ram air grills. The sound of those bugs getting fried is awesome and it looks so cool at night! Your friends will be jealous.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I turned my ram air ducts into beer can holders, so I had to take the wire out - I wonder if I can put it elsewhere ?

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Originally posted by fRaGgLe:
I turned my ram air ducts into beer can holders, so I had to take the wire out - I wonder if I can put it elsewhere ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Remove your visor and mount net there... That way you'll be much closer to the zapping

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another option is to remove your windshield and replace it with a nice piece of chicken wire. This can then be hooked to your bug zapper generator. Just remember to unhook it if you're going to be doing any highchair stunts. Your balls will thank you.

[ 01-14-2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Knife Wielder ]

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
my visor ?

you mean my Oakleys ?

G

·
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I hope that your not drinking and riding at the same time!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
my visor ?

you mean my Oakleys ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Of course - what else?

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Originally posted by HQCool'sgsxr750:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by fRaGgLe:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I hope that your not drinking and riding at the same time!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why not??
Didn't you see the Tequilla/Vodka/Everclear/Absinthe in the Fuel Tank Mod?
Just combine that with a straw and you'll have the most fun you can have with your clothes on - or off...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Originally posted by HQCool'sgsxr750:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by fRaGgLe:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I hope that your not drinking and riding at the same time!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I havent gotten to the point where I can drink at the same time as riding. However you can try to pull a 12 o'clock and then shotgun a beer. That is my latest stunt I am working on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts