Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to put something in the starting line and tell about myself,O.K is this the Starting Line lol.Well I read a post some of ya'll did and I about pooped myself.Yup,really you guys have NO clue that 2003 1300 Busa came BOTH with carbs or injected,YUP they still made BOTH.Next I am 54 years old.Been cranking wheelies long before you kids were born,or even you parents in some cases lmao.Been pounding the ground on Suzuki's since the beginning of the 1970's or the beginning of time,which ever.SO why don't you Suzzi dudes know that they made both versions of GSX-R 's and YES the 1300 is a GSX-R quite reading the typing on the damb bike dude.My favorite GSXR was the 2004 and 2007 750's those are wheelie machines,yup I still cruise with the headlight pointing at the moon from time to time,even at 54 years old.Owned MORE GSX-R's than ALL of you guy's obviously.lol:hammer

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
262 Posts
Real strange post. I know you probably have more knowledge than myself however, riding for years on different bikes doesn't necessarily make you and "expert" in the field. You may not even be a good rider for all we know! Why join a forum where your sure you know more than everyone else and come off very arrogant to the point where people might not want to help you? Whats your purpose for joining the forum.... Also im REAL young and I don't do wheelies constantly, actually I hit maybe one a year on accident. They can cause greater harm then they are worth IMO. So to hear you talk about still cranking fat whoolies at 54 might make me weary to take any advice from you as a "good" rider/mechanic. Also we don't call ourselves GSXR owners we are GSXR owners..... We all own GSXR's....... Welcome to the forum sir.

·
17,011 Posts
Supposed to put something in the starting line and tell about myself,O.K is this the Starting Line lol.Well I read a post some of ya'll did and I about pooped myself.Yup,really you guys have NO clue that 2003 1300 Busa came BOTH with carbs or injected,YUP they still made BOTH.Next I am 54 years old.Been cranking wheelies long before you kids were born,or even you parents in some cases lmao.Been pounding the ground on Suzuki's since the beginning of the 1970's or the beginning of time,which ever.SO why don't you Suzzi dudes know that they made both versions of GSX-R 's and YES the 1300 is a GSX-R quite reading the typing on the damb bike dude.My favorite GSXR was the 2004 and 2007 750's those are wheelie machines,yup I still cruise with the headlight pointing at the moon from time to time,even at 54 years old.Owned MORE GSX-R's than ALL of you guy's obviously.lol:hammer

:spit

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,860 Posts
1. It's "y'all," which a contraction for you all. Unless you like saying ya all.
2. The Hayabusa is a GSX, not a GSX-R.
3. It's quit, not quite

Acting pretty high and mighty for someone that doesn't know the difference. Last I checked, telling us not to read something because you're right and the literal "GSX1300R" is wrong is pretty funny. If it was actually a GSX-R, it would have the moniker GSX-R1300.

·
Registered
285 Posts
OP, you might be more at home at gsxr.com...
Meet a few guys, sit around having a drink, sharing your 'knowledge' and talking about all the wheelies and street races you have done...

·
Big sooky man child ....
13 Posts
Hello Sir. I am on my 50’s too & i believe you’re the right person to ask about my curiosity regarding gixxers since you’ve been pounding on these machines for too long. I own a 2003 and want to know which other years of gixxers are compatible to each other in terms of parts. Let’s say a tire hugger perhaps etc. thanks for your time & help advance

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Hello Sir. I am on my 50’s too & i believe you’re the right person to ask about my curiosity regarding gixxers since you’ve been pounding on these machines for too long. I own a 2003 and want to know which other years of gixxers are compatible to each other in terms of parts. Let’s say a tire hugger perhaps etc. thanks for your time & help advance

Aww come on, really? This has to be on purpose :lmao

·
Big sooky man child ....
13 Posts
LOL no Sir this for reaL. I am trying to restore my 2003 gsxr real fender in its original state. It was modified by the previous owner. I am oLd and oLd school that’s why. Found out the cost of 2003 fender and under tail is not cheap even the tire hugger for this year model. I read in a post a few weeks back that some parts of 03 gsxr are compatible to some newer models but didn’t elaborate which parts. So maybe you know which gsxr year models have parts that are compatible to each other. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
285 Posts
Edwardo...
Not generally a good idea to hijack someone else's thread...
I would suggest you start a new thread in the appropriate section. you'll get more / better responses there...
Good luck!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts