Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a slip-on for my 05 gsx-r600..... Im looking at getting a yoshi carbon tri-oval or the TRS. Is either better. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
99 Posts
but if you want a tri-oval they only come in full system in the US , the TRS you can you can get ether way

·
Registered
9 Posts
have you looked at the Akro?? i was thinking the same as you and a lot of people recommended the Akro, i just put it on this weekend and i love it, sounds amazing. $390 to my door using 2nd day air helped w/ the decision too. From what people have told me, you won't be upset either way...i'll post some pics later

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
have you looked at the Akro?? i was thinking the same as you and a lot of people recommended the Akro, i just put it on this weekend and i love it, sounds amazing. $390 to my door using 2nd day air helped w/ the decision too. From what people have told me, you won't be upset either way...i'll post some pics later
$390 for an Akro Slipon? That's not to bad a deal. yeah definitely post pics

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
it'd be easier for me to just ride down...im in wilmington
Really? We'll have to try and definitely hook up soon. I am waiting for my tag to come in the mail, didn't have Ins. for the bike when I picked it up ao they are mailing it to me now.

I bought the bike in West Virginia

·
Registered
203 Posts
Are you guys talking about Slip-On or Bolt-On?? Yoshi does not make any Slip-On exhaust for my 2004 GSX-R600.........at least I didn't find anything on the website. There's only Bolt-On or Full System available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts