Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Yeah they should you just need to check out some other sites, cause it appears from there link that it is only providing limited bike selection, why??? Not sure I have always been able to go to the site and look up exactly what I wanted to for the biek I was researching for.

James

·
Registered
340 Posts
No you just bolt off your stock muffler (5 nuts/bolts) and then bolt the new muffler on.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you're just replacing the muffler part, that's just a Bolt-On system. Isn't it? The Slip-On system has the pipe connecting to the muffler.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yes th B/O is just the muffler & I'am not sure-but I don't think they offer a slip for the 04 6-besides the slip really would not be worth the $-perf wise

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, thanks, so I guess the choices are between Bolt-On of Full-System then.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you want a slip on, you can get a GSXR1000 titanium header and then you can use a slip-on. Otherwise, you're stuck with either a bolt-on or a full system, and a full system wouldn't be worth the money on a 600.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, it's definitely not worth doing the full system. But damn, I was hoping to get the high-exit exhaust! I guess I'll have to do some custom piping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.