Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Yosh titanium oval RS-3 exhaust can with a slip-on style mount ( with retention springs). I have a stock exhaust currently on my 2000 750. I would like to get a high mount midpipe that will attach to my existing stock header. Does Yoshimura sell such a piece? I have searched, but cannot find anyone who sells Yosh exhaust parts only. Anyone know of any dealers who sell Yosh exhaust Parts?

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
128 Posts
never seen or heard of anything like that from yosh

the dealer i work for sells micron (they make a high mount half system for your bike) also check out blueflame and scorpion

·
Registered
304 Posts
if im not mistaken the 2000-2003 750's header is attached to what would be the mid pipe(unlike the 1000 where you can just unbolt) . So if you got a mid pipe for the high mount system you would have to cut and weld the mid pipe in place. When I was looking for high mount systems I found halfs system(mid pipe and muffler) but they all required for you to cut the header and weld.

I bought a Micron high mount system for a 1000 and just cut and welded it to my 03 750.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts