Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for that, have requested the part number from the seller, in the mean time he had shared the part number on the link, not sure if this helps ? it says 785DT or 785RT not clear to my eyes

Attachments

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I can't really make out the number but I can tell you this, R785RRD is the Yosh number for the duplex header (race only) for 92-95 Gsxr750W.
How much is he asking for it if you don't mind?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't really make out the number but I can tell you this, R785RRD is the Yosh number for the duplex header (race only) for 92-95 Gsxr750W.
300 GPB
is it worth it ? and its being claimed that there would be around 12BHP increase with aftermarket airfilter and jetting the carb

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
300 GPB
is it worth it ? and its being claimed that there would be around 12BHP increase with aftermarket airfilter and jetting the carb
Considering that pipes for the older Gsxr's are getting hard to find and for what that is. I would snap that up.
It still looks in fairly decent shape.
I picked up an older duplex pipe a couple of years ago for $250 but it was rusty as hell.

Good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Headers stamp is 785RD, so what category does this headers come under ? Road only ?
any link where i could go check mate ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts