Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it seems like the slips ons are here. the trs and trc version slip ons . what about those full systems? r they available for sale yet or what? its taking too god damm long!! anyone thanks

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I thought you already had a full Akra shorty on there?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes . well its for my buddy. he saw mine with a full system and he can't wait any longer for his

·
Registered
919 Posts
Re: Yoshi TRC full titanium Carbon canister. are they here y

dude... ask your friend why he wants to pay full system prices for slip on performance... when he asks what you're talkin about, tell him "only posers/dorks buy yosh full systems", then direct him to the nearest ti force/akro/arrow catalog. He'll thank you later.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sometimes its hard to tell some one you know what is right and what is wrong. seriously depends who i am talking to especially. anyway now those Yoshi japans slip ons puts out Good hp on the lower end+mid and increase in hp in the upper with a full system japan exhaust. i have yet to find or see any dyno off the US version. so results might be different..
besides hes a Yoshi man. you have to respect that

i concur the slip ons seems to be the right choice but i read teh info only for the japan version

·
Premium Member
221 Posts

Sometimes its hard to tell some one you know what is right and what is wrong. seriously depends who i am talking to especially. anyway now those Yoshi japans slip ons puts out Good hp on the lower end+mid and increase in hp in the upper with a full system japan exhaust. i have yet to find or see any dyno off the US version. so results might be different..
besides hes a Yoshi man. you have to respect that

i concur the slip ons seems to be the right choice but i read teh info only for the japan version
Where do i find a Yosh Japan System?

thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts