Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
those are some real good numbers there man so did he give you any specs as what he set you cams at? i like how the power came on on graph towards the end. Is that how you like it? Just wondering

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no...i didnt ask cuz i wouldnt know too much about what he would say....i had the guys at KWS install them, and i guess they installed them to what they thought i would like, so if it needs any adjusting, they would take care of me....the power after 8000rpm is nice though...

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
nice numbers jojo

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Damn dude, that is pretty impressive. Anyone know what kind of gains can come from cams in a 600??

-Spooner

·
Registered
168 Posts
That does look nice. How much were the cams?? Im looking for more low end torgue not high end.

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Originally posted by Blakjax98:
That does look nice. How much were the cams?? Im looking for more low end torgue not high end.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I would re-gear the bike before you go spend hundreds on cams and what not... If your bike is mapped correct, and the correct gearing (+3 rear works great), the TRE, you should have enough to keep you happy..

John

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Can't wait to get mine,O yea and wait for winter to be over in 6 months.......

·
Registered
187 Posts
I haven't put my Cams in yet but i hope to get gains like that. I got them brand new in box for 300.00 so I took the chance.

Hey Freak what is Tre and how do you do it.

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Originally posted by Blackspeed:
I haven't put my Cams in yet but i hope to get gains like that. I got them brand new in box for 300.00 so I took the chance.

Hey Freak what is Tre and how do you do it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do a search on TRE MOD and you will find like 1000 post on it..

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts