Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yosh Ti vs. CF and other ?\'s

Just got a new 05 GSXR Black/Red and have a few questions....

1.> What are your opinions regarding a CF Yoshi or Titanium pipe? What are the major differences?

2> Can someone post a link up to the undertail that has the 2 turn signals molded on the left and right. It's not just leds bulbs sticking out but looks look 2 ram air intakes with lenses capping them. I need a red one but could not find.

3> What is the windscreen of choice from you guys. I used to own a 600RR and the sporttech was the way to go.

Thanks guys,

Adam

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Re: Yosh Ti vs. CF and other ?\'s

my opinion about the yoshi is that i would go with the carbon fiber, there are no major differences besides the look ...carbon fiber being black and the ti being sorta like silver color they both are nice and they both dont get very hot in temps .......as for under tails dont have one so someone else should be able to help you ....... and for the windscreen most ppl have either a puig or zero gravity ..both are nice .i myself have a ZG dark smoke windscreen

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts

Just got a new 05 GSXR Black/Red and have a few questions....

1.> What are your opinions regarding a CF Yoshi or Titanium pipe? What are the major differences?

2> Can someone post a link up to the undertail that has the 2 turn signals molded on the left and right. It's not just leds bulbs sticking out but looks look 2 ram air intakes with lenses capping them. I need a red one but could not find.

3> What is the windscreen of choice from you guys. I used to own a 600RR and the sporttech was the way to go.

Thanks guys,

Adam
I have the Yosh TRS CF slip-on on mine. I like it, looks puurty. I also, installed the ZeroG DB, I like it and think it looks the best, I just went with a clear one.

I don't know what they hell you are talking about in regards to the undertail and 2 ram air intakes. The stock indicators are simply part of the tail, there are no stalks if that's what you mean.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

1. I love my CF RS-3!!! Very biased.
2.????????
3. Either go with the Puig or the Zero Gravity. I had the ZG Double Bubble dark smoke (Great windscreen), but I am replacing it with the Puig dark smoke. (accident killed the ZG and the Puig was cheaper...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts