Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I should post this in the for sale board but it fits better here. I just got a set of Yosh side covers and scoops for the 85-87 750 or 68-88 1100's. They are new old stock and would let them go for 100.00 if any of you are interested. I just have the covers and scoops that fit in the fairing under the handguards.
Bones

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My cams at work and I am on vacation. I will make a trip into work tomorrow and retrive it. They are the fresh air sidecovers that fit on the outside of the frame over your open air filters and the scoops that fit in the frame under the formed handguards in the fairing. a hose connects the two I will try to find some old Yosh pics as well. They stoped making them in 90 for your early GSXR's and in 96 for my 88-90 body. I have a set for mine as well but I am saving them for a special project.
Bones

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
My cams at work and I am on vacation. I will make a trip into work tomorrow and retrive it. They are the fresh air sidecovers that fit on the outside of the frame over your open air filters and the scoops that fit in the frame under the formed handguards in the fairing. a hose connects the two I will try to find some old Yosh pics as well. They stoped making them in 90 for your early GSXR's and in 96 for my 88-90 body. I have a set for mine as well but I am saving them for a special project.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">ah yes!

I think I need those

do you need to modify the fairing at all to use?

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes you do have to cut the fairing for the ducts. they are a tapered design and the hole would need to be a trianglular shape about 3.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide at the rear.
Bones

1 - 8 of 8 Posts