Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to brag a little because I got a brand new Yosh RS3 full stainless system for $460 on ebay and I just got it in today. Man this thing is pretty. Does anyone know of anything to keep the headers from turning blue? I have had my bike for about 2 years and it has been completely stock except for the custom paint. I am repainting it, and I decided to do a few mods. I just put on the a new PCII, the full yosh system, trying to rework the suspention,and I trimmed the rear fender until I can come up with some loot for an undertail. I will put up a couple of pics as soon as I get the paint on the covers finished.

[ 07-09-2002, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: nolimits63 ]

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Oh yea... Well I got mine for 300+tax in the box...
lol

John

·
Banned
16,404 Posts
yer pipes shouldnt turn blue, maybe yellow..
check your plugs

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
some surfaces will turn blue regardless, jus depends on the finish. My nickle plated rs-3 is blue at the bends, and there doesnt seem much todo about it. Im getting the header wrap next to outasite outamind the things.......

sms

ps- rs3 full race system, new in the box (with the foam still intact around it) delivered for 400

ebay all the way!!

[ 07-10-2002, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: eSeMeS750WX ]

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
my rs3 is stainless and the headers themselves are blue&gold...more gold then anything..as for shinning them up..good luck. i tried using a mcahine like what i use to polish frames with and it cleaned it up a little but not anything like new. thats going to be a nearly impossible task. good luck!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Good buy.
Have fun with it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
First off, I have the full race and if i didn't already, I'd have paid $460 for it in a heartbeat, new or used. Second, Pimpin: The new signature looks great... higher stoppie, nice!

Derick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts