Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a yosh header that has dings in it that I am thinking about selling. Take a look at the pics and let me know if it is worth keeping and fixing (if possible) or selling. If you suggest to sell, HOW MUCH do ya think its worth? Hit this link, Bike Stuff and go into the Bike Plastics folder. Let me know fellas!
or

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Ouch dude those are some pretty hefty dings I don't know what to suggest but hopefully someone here knows about this stuff better than I do.Good Luck

James

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I'm not sure you are going to get those dents out - and it is going to restrict the flow fairly badly....

If you want to sell me that can though (rashed yosh) I need one to replace my dented steel one.

Come to think of it I need pretty muc all that bodywork you have too.

If you are selling - PM me with an idea of the prices....

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
if itsa duplex il give ya $50 shipped for it let me know

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by stalemate27:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not to be a complete dumb ass, but what is "duplex" or whats the difference in "regular" and "duplex"?

·
Registered
128 Posts
What the!!! Ya get that off a sherman tank... It would look really nice in the garden with tomatos growin up it... LOL

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Originally posted by BigBro007:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by stalemate27:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not to be a complete dumb ass, but what is "duplex" or whats the difference in "regular" and "duplex"?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yosh makes a duplex and a zyclone header the duplex is a better pipe more mid range

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by stalemate27:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BigBro007:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by stalemate27:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not to be a complete dumb ass, but what is "duplex" or whats the difference in "regular" and "duplex"?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yosh makes a duplex and a zyclone header the duplex is a better pipe more mid range</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Is there a way for me to tell that it's duplex? I may be able to ask a guy I know but if you have suggestions, let me know. When you say $50, are you speaking of just the header or the mid pipe and can also?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts