Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yosh exhaust part nr\'s / info

Can someone help me with part nr's for a Yosh exhaust system for my '90 GSXR 1100?
I have been given a couple of part numbers (R122RRX & R125RRDX) - don't know if these are the best ones to get or not?
I'm looking for a s/s duplex pipe w/ ally can.
If anyone has any knowledge / info about these I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks!

G

·
Re: Yosh exhaust part nr\'s / info

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Graham:
Can someone help me with part nr's for a Yosh exhaust system for my '90 GSXR 1100?
I have been given a couple of part numbers (R122RRX & R125RRDX) - don't know if these are the best ones to get or not?
I'm looking for a s/s duplex pipe w/ ally can.
If anyone has any knowledge / info about these I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks!
<hr></blockquote>

The R125RRDX part number is the Stainless steel duplex race only system. The other part number is just a steel race only exhaust. Go with the stainless duplex....

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks, Gixx. Do you know how that part number breaks down? I wondered what part of it referred to the can material. I'd like to call around and get one of these while I still can.
Where's best for exhaust prices?
Anyone got experience with these on a big bore motor?

G

·

The last letter refers to cannister construction but unless you already have a source for this exhaust system then you are probably out of luck because they are no longer listed in the current Yoshimura catalog....... I took that info out of my old 1995 Yoshimura catalog. Check Ebay weekly for them to show up there.... do a key word search for Yoshimura Yosh GSXR and so on........

G

·

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Graham:
Gixx, does your catalog show if it has tapered headers???<hr></blockquote>

The R125RRDX part number is the Stainless steel duplex race only system and according to the info in the 95 catalog it does have tapered head pipes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.