73,190 Posts
Link?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Consistent, albeit slow
1,696 Posts
Damn, that would be fun to have in the garage.
$_57.jpg

Bike was purchased in 2012, Has been raced for several years at Millermotorsports park. Has been very well maintained. All motor work has been done by yosh race shop in California.Motor is new with one race and one trackday! Comes with a long list of custom parts. Bike comes with a Motorcycle state of Origin cert. Has not been titled.
Motor is built to 2013 AMA rules. Has bigger cams then earlier motors. Has 15.1 compression!
Ohlins front and rear suspension. Forks are AMA spec . so they have cartridges.
Brembo brake system . WSBK calipers and rotors. Radial master. Spare set of brake pads.These are the real deal!
Brembo clutch .
JB Power Magtan wheels. Perfect condition!
Radiator and oil cooler are custom hand made oversized! cant think of name ?Y somthing...
Yosh stuff !
Triple trees adjustable,
Exhaust is one of a kind, looks like a piece of jewelry! Is made from titanium and carbon fiber. I think the can inlet is 60mm ! comes with shorty can also.
Sub frame, rear sets and controls! All custom one off stuff.
quick shifter is Bazzaz i beleve?
Xt lap timer.
Bike runs on VP U4.4
EM pro ECU yosh and wiring harness.
Sharkskins factory bodywork.
This bike is ready to ride !
This is the chance of a life time!
winner takes all! Good luck!

:yumyum

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Alfalfa,I love your sig pic :spit

·
2009 ASMA #3
1,275 Posts
View attachment 333242

Bike was purchased in 2012, Has been raced for several years at Millermotorsports park. Has been very well maintained. All motor work has been done by yosh race shop in California.Motor is new with one race and one trackday! Comes with a long list of custom parts. Bike comes with a Motorcycle state of Origin cert. Has not been titled.
Motor is built to 2013 AMA rules. Has bigger cams then earlier motors. Has 15.1 compression!
Ohlins front and rear suspension. Forks are AMA spec . so they have cartridges.
Brembo brake system . WSBK calipers and rotors. Radial master. Spare set of brake pads.These are the real deal!
Brembo clutch .
JB Power Magtan wheels. Perfect condition!
Radiator and oil cooler are custom hand made oversized! cant think of name ?Y somthing...
Yosh stuff !
Triple trees adjustable,
Exhaust is one of a kind, looks like a piece of jewelry! Is made from titanium and carbon fiber. I think the can inlet is 60mm ! comes with shorty can also.
Sub frame, rear sets and controls! All custom one off stuff.
quick shifter is Bazzaz i beleve?
Xt lap timer.
Bike runs on VP U4.4
EM pro ECU yosh and wiring harness.
Sharkskins factory bodywork.
This bike is ready to ride !
This is the chance of a life time!
winner takes all! Good luck!

:yumyum

This one right below it looked good too.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts