Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday\'s Ride

A few friends from Nashville came out to my neck of the woods (Cookeville, TN) to do some riding. Unfortunately, it rained all day, but that didn't keep us from riding some good twisties. We had a bigger group planning on going, but some of them backed out due to the weather.

Here's a shot of the bikes that braved the rain. Mine's the '03 GSXR 600 (closest to the camera).

This shot includes my truck (rolled '86 Ford Ranger, daily driver) and my '03 SVT Focus.

This is the truck that pulled the bikes from Nashville. I like the Titans more every time i see one.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Re: Yesterday\'s Ride

I used to have a the same type focus just black. Mine was a manual and I tried HARD to get the wife to let me turn it into a rally car. Never did though. Someting about I could rally the focus or get a gixxer....hmmm tough choice lol.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts

I don't get why honda f'd up the F4I
Seat is horrid and the FN grab bars

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks for the comment on liking the Ranger better than the Nissan. The Nissan looks good, but I can have way more fun (offroad) in the Ranger, and not care if it gets a couple new scratches or another dent. We make fun of the F4i's banana seat, but it's a lot less funny when he pulls on me (barely) through a straight.

I'm going to get some pictures from the actual roads the next time we go with better weather. They are the best roads I've ever ridden on.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts

Nice truck

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts

The truck looks killer!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts

I like the ford better than the nissan. just not something I could ever do to a TRUCK.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts

yup, the Ranger is cooler than the Nissan. I love the Focus. I have one too, but just a Street Edition sedan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts