Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place is dead. Come on people wake the fuck up and post something here.
I'll start.

The weather here sucks.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Aksman said:

The weather here sucks.
Id like to say you get used to it - but unfortunately you dont - It can get you down.

I could quite happily live in a climate where it almost never rains and rarely drops below 25 degrees C.....one day...one day....

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah today was quite good for a ride and guess where I was?????? At work driving 160 miles to 2 appointments that will probably never amount to much anyway. Why oh why can't the weather be good on a weekend and shit during the week? Would it spoil some vast eternal plan? Last year this time it was damn hot and I had spent many days on the beach swimming, to date this year I have not had a single swim and we're more than half way through July.
And do you know what the worst is? We can't even blame the government for it.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
oh come on aksman,
Of course we can blame the goverment for it.

I mean we can cant we.

So how are ya adjusting to this side of the world.
Apart from the weather of course.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think we can safely blame the government for this cos if they were any sort of government at all they would make it law allowing a siesta time when the sun is out and we can all leave work for a least 4hrs and everyone else could go home and sleep and leave us bikers clear roads!!

Now back to reality... i agree the weather is pants and so this government!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
ain't it crap that we have to go abroad now to rely on some sun... i'm off to egypt next month and gona try some quad biking in the dessert.. it'll be too hot to wear leathers though!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stmb said:
oh come on aksman,
Of course we can blame the goverment for it.

I mean we can cant we.

So how are ya adjusting to this side of the world.
Apart from the weather of course.
Now that I have a job things are really getting better and I really like the people that I have met, all the girls in my office are fucking loony but good fun. I enjoy biking here more than in Germany even without the Autobahns. I don't know why this is but I feel more relaxed riding here. Some people in England are quite weird (Mooned) but I can live with that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts