Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Never seen them before, but look's like a great price!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
You can't beat the price......

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got one a couple of weeks ago for my 05 750 it is kind of loud, almost as loud as a d&d but it seems to be made pretty good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I just got mine in the mail, haven't installed it yet. i'll install it and let ya know what i think. i've heard only good things as well, not to mention the price is superb. i will just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
rebadged two brothers.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
I don't know about it being a re-badged 2 brothers.... 2 brothers exhaust is quality and sounds awsome. I was about to get a yana shiki but I heard mixed reviews. let us know how it is.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, it is a pretty good pipe. I just took it off to install a Yosh TRS Full System. I still have the Yana Shiki pipe. It is blue and almost matches the 04 750 blue perfectly. It is for sale if anyone is interested. I also have the factory headers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah, I hope they don't close this thread. We need some real info debated about these cans.
I too was thinking about a Yana Shiki last week.

To the guy that got the TRS full system. That is what I am thinking about now.
What is the difference between your stock exhaust and Yana Shiki can vs. your full TRS system now?
If it's not too huge, I may just go back to the Yana Shiki idea. I was thinking blue can to match my 05 Blue/Black 750.

Thanks,
Da

·
Registered
535 Posts
A buddy of mine has one of those pipes and he seems to enjoy it. Granted he was poor and the price was right when he bought it. The construction style clearly shows it is a $200 pipe but it sounds good and 3k miles later it is still in-tact so I can't say anything truly negative about them. My honest advice would be to wait, save up another $100-200 and then buy a real quality pipe but on the other hand there is nothing wrong with the underdog, that is what this country "claims" to favor!

·
Registered
297 Posts
i have Yana Shiki pipe on my bike, and i love it. it was definately well priced and is pretty good quality. also, the blue of the pipe is very close to that of the dark blue on the tank of the 04 600. it has a nice deep sound to it, but at the same time it isn't crazy loud like a d & d. IMO it was definately worth, i just wish that they had a carbon look pipe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts