Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.sportbiketrackgear.com

Sportbike Track Gear is quite simply riders serving riders. They spend 30 weekends a season racing and riding. The products they offer are the same ones they use themselves each and every week. The fact that they use what they sell helps them to serve you better. They specialize in protective gear, track/race bike performance parts and Michelin tires. They are also adding a womens only store in late 2006. They look forward to working with Gixxer.Com members.

Please take a moment to visit this Site Sponsor.

·
420 King of the World
3,434 Posts
Excellent. I ordered my PP 2CTs from them. Best price and great service. Thanks guys. Bear

·
Registered
394 Posts
We are happy to be a part of the GIXXER community. My name is Brian Van, I am one of the partners in Sportbike Track Gear. We will be giving away 1 set of Michelin Pilot Power tires each month to a member of this site. We have a couple of nice promotions going on currently with several more on the horizion. Over the course of the last few weeks we have expanded and opened a new retail location in Shelby Township Michigan to compliment our Ohio warehouse as well as our trackside support of the parent company Sportbike Track Time.

Something I feel really sets us apart from other retailers is our personal experience with the majority of the products we offer. Spending 30 weekends a season on the track riding and racing allows us to evaluate a number of products under extreme conditions. We have a large number of staffers with STT who help us test and evaluate products for performance and durability. We use our experience to help customers select the best product for their intended application. From assistance choosing a proper fitting 1 piece suit to the best tire choice for your style of riding we are happy to serve you.

·
Banned
3,512 Posts
awesome i look forward to checking out your site and doing business w/you in the near future. i really do need a leather suit. hopefully u guys have the prices i'm looking for.

·
Sphincter Pincher
3,588 Posts
hey brian.... it's carl...the guy with the lil mishap involving the psychleskinz suit. thanks for working with me to resolve that lil issue. how's the moving going? :cheers

i gotta' tell anyone who's looking to buy from this people..... they are G R E A T! i just got a motoGP kangaroo compression suit, a psychleskinz undersuit and, a bohn back protector from 'em for under $900. this was BEFORE they became a sponsor here. :biggrin
awesome company to deal with. the prices are good, the people know what they are talking about and, fix any issues you might have PRONTO!! :punk

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Wow, kinda strange that you are on this site now Brian! I was going to mention this site to you while talking to you on the phone. I'm John the guy who had a fitment problem with the HELD Krypton gloves.

My gloves were a little on the big side for me so I called up and talked to Brian about fitment. He spent about 25-30 mins with me on the phone trying to solve the problem. I wound up going with the new Held Phantom gloves. Brian gave me a price I couldn't refuse. I was also in the market for a helmet and after talking to Brian I decided to give him the business since he spent so much time with me on my glove problem. I went with the 07 shoei rf1000 cutlass. I've looked on ebay and let me just say that I still can't find a better price than what I got it for. I will not give any prices but i'm sure Brian will hook you up.

I highly recommend Sportbike Track Gear! :cheers

·
Registered
394 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. The last few weeks have been a real challenge for us. We finished our season supporting the Sportbike Track Time days trackside with a teip Autobahn and have been moving the operation into a new facility. Setting up the shop and keeping up with the orders has kept us busy to say the least. We are almost 100% in the new building as of today. Once we are in completely this to serve you all at a level which I feel will be an industry standard. We have hired more staff, will be changing the design of our sportbiketrackgear.com website, bringing in about 2000 Michelin tires and launching a new site called femmotogear.com for the ladies in late 2006! Anytime anyone has any comments or questions feel free to contact me directly at 586-484-1188 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ordered my Bohn back protector from these guys, seamless transaction. I definitely will be purchasing more items from Sportbike Track Gear. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to win some 2ct's...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Working with the members of GIXXER is an absolute pleasure! We will be sponsoring this forum for many years to come. Thanks for all of the support everyone. From all of us here at STG have an excellent holiday season!

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Just wanted to say I've not placed 4 orders with these guys now, and it's been an absolute pleasure. The prices are fantastic and the service is second to none.

One order had a stock issue (no more stock of the part I ordered) so Brian immediately contacted me to offer a replacement product (that I actually ended up liking better).

That same order once arriving had a fitment issue (my fault for measuring incorrectly) but again Brian very quickly contacted me back to let me know it would be taken care of.

Anyway, I'd certainly recommend purchasing through them, and from now on anything I need to order that they carry certainly will be. :punk

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
27 Participants
Biglen
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing