279 Posts
diggin the bling windscreen bolts, just a little steep in cost imo

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
A lot of sharp objects on that site, and at a WAY too steep of a price. It's laughable, but glad they were dumb enough to pay the vendor fee here :lmao

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i purcased 4 ngk iridium ix cr9eix. when looking into manual on my gsxr 1000 2008 mod i should use cr9eia9. does anyone know the diffrence between theese? can i use the cr9eix instead of cr9eia9? i really dont want to gamble on this.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Our Double Bubble windscreens were designed specifically with speed and professional racing in mind and these are our premier windscreens. stock screener. The unique, wedge-shaped bubble in the center of the windscreen allows the Double Bubble Windshield to provide superior aerodynamics and allows the rider to tuck in extremely low and tightly behind it.stock watch.

We are very proud of the design and quality of all of our windscreens. You can shop and order directly online, or feel free to contact us today to discuss the exceptional quality, fit and finish, plus race-proven performance of a Sixty61 windscreen.stock ticker

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
18 Participants
samar prit
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing