Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i go out riding with my girl right. well we are leaving her apartment and i pick up the front wheel in first because its an open frontage road with nobody around but i was obviously seen from the highway. and before anybody asks we were both wearing our gear, i know what im doing, and yes she does like it. so then after that i just start puttin along and do nothing more and about two miles down the road i come up to a stop light. next thing i know, this man jumps out of his truck and comes right over to me. he then states that he is an off duty highway patrol officer and that this is my only warning to keep the front wheel on the ground. he says that it is considered something like reckless operation of a motor vehicle and i would get my liscence taken away. last he says if i ever see it again I WILL IMPOUND YOUR SHIT!!!! this really pissed me off and we both then had our choice words.

i understand where this guy is coming from being a cop and all seeing all the shit that they see everyday but damn.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
last he says if i ever see it again I WILL IMPOUND YOUR SHIT!!!! this really pissed me off and we both then had our choice words.
I'd have told him to close his eyes next time.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
and this post makes you wonder why cops are always busting on sportbike riders

stunters

·
Registered
886 Posts

stunters
HAHA! big fuck you to you too.

I had a guy in an expedition follow me into a gas station one time and gave us the same shit... How hes an off duty cop and blah blah blah... i get a kick out of shit like that but im just a imature squid.

If he was on duty i could see why he said sumthin... But he basicly made himself look like a fucking ididot when about 10 of us are just laughing as he lectures us about what he could do.

Lets see what kind of responses u get...

Some of yall post as if we realy give a shit.

This
is out.

·
88,756 Posts

stunters

I had a guy in an expedition follow me into a gas station one time and gave us the same shit... How hes an off duty cop and blah blah blah... i get a kick out of shit like that but im just a imature squid.

If he was on duty i could see why he said sumthin... But he basicly made himself look like a fucking ididot when about 10 of us are just laughing as he lectures us about what he could do.

This
is out.
after loosing two very good friends to someone we didnt know wheeling into the back of them at a stop light, I have every right to tell stunters to fuck off.

stunters
20 years in prison should be the fine for the first offense

·
Registered
886 Posts
[/QUOTE]

after loosing two very good friends to someone we didnt know wheeling into the back of them at a stop light, I have every right to tell stunters to fuck off.

stunters

[/QUOTE]

So every person who stunts is a fucktard also? Bro get over it.

and to the 20 years ... hahha

They gotta catch me 1st.... And ill be the guy on 1 w/o a plate.

you

·
88,756 Posts
and I'll enjoy every second seeing you on americas dumbest criminals

·
88,756 Posts
LOL! atleast ill be famous...

Stunt riding is not a crime!

hahhahahhahhaah

when stunting at say a race track where they set up that event correct, anywhere else though is a crime in the eyes of the law

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[/QUOTE]

stunters

[/QUOTE]

but like i stated before, i was in a open area (by that i mean not one car on the road) but seen from the highway.

i think it would be better to say piss on stunters who stunt in traffic, not stunters in general. i understand where you are coming from if you lost 2 friends like that.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL! atleast ill be famous...

Stunt riding is not a crime!

hahhahahhahhaah

when stunting at say a race track where they set up that event correct, anywhere else though is a crime in the eyes of the law
Never heard of a law.

hmm...
might as well be a law

·
Banned
952 Posts
man, these threads are so lame. stunters suck. people that cry about stunters suck. stunters crying about people complaining about them suck.

just shut up and mind your own damn business and ride people.......

·
Registered
37 Posts
the LAW is called
RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT or CARLESS DRIVING look it up and they can impound your bike and take you to jail for it

·
Registered
886 Posts
the LAW is called
RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT or CARLESS DRIVING look it up and they can impound your bike and take you to jail for it
OMG... Now that i have read that i will never do a wheelie again.

Holly shit.

LOL.... dude i know what the law is and i know what they can do...

I was being sarcastic...

If you read ferther up... You will see that i said "ill be the one w/ no plate on 1"

Put 2 and 2 together.

·
Registered
111 Posts
In CT 20 mph over the posted speed limit is reckless driving! So 86 in a 65 is an automatic trip in a cruiser and impound of your bike. They are getting very strict but look at all the cagers that drive like asshats!!!!!! Nothing is being done to control these idiots. A friend and I ran into this but being civil and respectful got my buddy just an expensive ticket. We are easy targets thats all. Either way lesson learned.

·
Registered
76 Posts

stunters

This
is out.
Cops are never "off-duty". If they're in a store and the place gets held up, they have every right to pull their gun (if they are wearing it which cops are allowed to do, even in civilian clothes) and stop the crime in progress. If they really wanted to, they could pull up in their civilian cars and write you all the tickets they want, or as what happened in my case, call their uniformed partners to meet ya up the road and then write you however many tickets apply, search ya, cuff ya, stuff ya, and tow the vehicle. Half the time they don't, only because they leave their ticket books in their squads. But if they had one with them, they have every right to nail ya for whatever offense they witnessed.

There's tons of laws about riding and motorcycles, (laws that say you have to be sitting on the seat that is permanently affixed to the bike by the manufacturer, and you must have one leg on one side and one leg on the other) and no matter if you're on a country road with no houses and no other cars, if it's still a public roadway, it's still illegal. Granted, I would cut ya some slack if you were out in the country stunting and no one was around, but to each their own.

·
Registered
197 Posts
man, these threads are so lame. stunters suck. people that cry about stunters suck. stunters crying about people complaining about them suck.

just shut up and mind your own damn business and ride people.......
+1
people are gonna do what they want regardless of what anyone has to say. Who cares as long as your on two

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cops are never "off-duty". If they're in a store and the place gets held up, they have every right to pull their gun (if they are wearing it which cops are allowed to do, even in civilian clothes) and stop the crime in progress. If they really wanted to, they could pull up in their civilian cars and write you all the tickets they want, or as what happened in my case, call their uniformed partners to meet ya up the road and then write you however many tickets apply, search ya, cuff ya, stuff ya, and tow the vehicle. Half the time they don't, only because they leave their ticket books in their squads. But if they had one with them, they have every right to nail ya for whatever offense they witnessed.

There's tons of laws about riding and motorcycles, (laws that say you have to be sitting on the seat that is permanently affixed to the bike by the manufacturer, and you must have one leg on one side and one leg on the other) and no matter if you're on a country road with no houses and no other cars, if it's still a public roadway, it's still illegal. Granted, I would cut ya some slack if you were out in the country stunting and no one was around, but to each their own.
You are right and I was going to say the same thing. I am a cop and I have done this very thing several times. People think they are hard and talk shit when I say something when I witness them acting like idiots. They start talking shit and doing exactly what has been said here so I just own them and their bike. It's something to keep in mind when you are thinking that you can flap your gums at an off-duty officer and have nothing happen especially when you have broken a law or 3.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts