Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vikings look like a college team:shifty

21-10 Cards on top at the Half. We need to hit Warner in the head again.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pathetic:dissapointed

And that was the Cards. Bengals will destroy the Vikings if they play like this.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We need one win to clinch, just one. If they fuck that up.....:cursing

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Your Vi-queens cost me some money. It's my own fault though because this had trap game written all over it.

·
meep meep
16,490 Posts
arizona has some good players, they should play well they just suck sometimes for unknown reasons. I honestly thought they were going to lose too though, when i turned on the game in the 4th i was shocked at the score.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Peterson stat line 13 carries - 9 yards & one of those was for 11 yards.

so the other 12 were for 2 yards :eek:hmy

Vikes had a bad day, but they're still no doubt one of the better teams in the NFC.

Them Cards looked nice though.....

·
Premium Member
6,904 Posts
Way too many injuries up front for the Vikes. One thing I will say is that Hightower and Wells put in a helluva day's work slowing down the Vikings' pass rush. Their chip shots were a thing to behold, and they kept Warner off his ass when it counted..

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
LOL, Skins & Cards won me $$$

Vikings got their raped, Farve couldn't just throw up bombs to Rice or check down passes to RB's... No look passes? WTF is this basketball? This is exactly why they will be out first round of the playoffs, right after their bye week.

Saints.... No the Redskins... Shitty teams find ways to lose. You intercept a ball get stripped and allow a TD, fumbles, driving INT, botched FG = Loss.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, Skins & Cards won me $$$

This is exactly why they will be out first round of the playoffs, right after their bye week.
Don't count on it. The Saints had a hard time themselves against a WAY worse team. It happens. They can be outplayed by any team on any day as well. I can't say the Vikings go to the Bowl, cause I doubt it happens, but I think they make the 2nd round at least.:burnout

1 - 12 of 12 Posts