some stupid atempt to make some cash

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Stupid.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
You the fuck gets off on chicks in their cars stuck in mud. You sick sick bastards you.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
LOL, thats funny "Oh know, I'm stuck" [giggle giggle] ...

Theres such a fine line between stupid and genius.

·
Banned
2,038 Posts
i've been stuck before (tried to race my new caddy thru a field and made it about 6 ft before i hit a concrete sewer thing??? dui anyone
myself) and i find it hard to believe that anyone would find it "hot" to see me with my pants rolled up to my knees in muddy water and being attacked by mosquitos as i tried to survey the damage.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i've been stuck before (tried to race my new caddy thru a field and made it about 6 ft before i hit a concrete sewer thing??? dui anyone
myself) and i find it hard to believe that anyone would find it "hot" to see me with my pants rolled up to my knees in muddy water and being attacked by mosquitos as i tried to survey the damage.
oh baby, keep telling the story. That's so hot.

·
Banned
2,038 Posts
oh baby, keep telling the story. That's so hot.

i try

1 - 17 of 17 Posts