Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anoyone have a lockset(gas-cap, ignition & seat lock) for an 88-92 GSXR?

·
Super Moderator
17,408 Posts
I CHECKED eBAY...NADA TODAY.
I'll keep at it for ya..

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the lead...

I have bought from "youngblsport" in the past. He is VERY misleading with his descriptions and there is no picture of this item, also he was a jerk last summer and by the looks of the negative feedbacks he has gotten since then, it seems he hasn't changed.

Anyone else HERE have an 88-92 lockset or know of somebody reliable who does?

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
A full lockset was sold on ebay last week, for far less than the one on ebay right now...

I bought mine for ~$60, it was from a katana 600. They all interchange.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
That sure is a lot of negitives.I don't know if I would deal with him.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a 92 gas tank on ebay it has the key with it. if you happen to win the gastank I will give you the ignition and seat lock. If you decide to bid on it make sure that you remind me or I'll forget to pack them with the tank. Right now it is at $33.00 and you also get a gastank.

item # 2401880498

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Yosh:
I have a 92 gas tank on ebay it has the key with it. if you happen to win the gastank I will give you the ignition and seat lock. If you decide to bid on it make sure that you remind me or I'll forget to pack them with the tank. Right now it is at $33.00 and you also get a gastank.

item # 2401880498
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I really don't need another tank(my wife is already trying to throw my spares away), would PLEASE
consider removing the cap from the auction and selling me the set right now for $50?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts