Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 1100 motor anyone have any info
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by MrSlappyPants:
try the for sale and wanted sections and keep checking ebay often.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">and check the local salvage yards. Most first generation oiler 1100 motors will cost you $1500-$2500. But you might be better served buying a complete bike and hoisting the motor into your project. There aren't a lot of spare motors around. Cart racers used the bulk of them before going to Busa & ZX-12 motors.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
306 Posts
I have one, but the last time i told someone that it was for sale, he insulted me by saying it was only worth 700.00 dollars. kiss my what?! the motor is a '90 1100 with 10,000 miles and is perfect. i purchased it from a gent who had all the plastic broken in a fight of some sort. i am not willing to give it away but will consider reasonable offers. [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Originally posted by Big Papa:
I have one, but the last time i told someone that it was for sale, he insulted me by saying it was only worth 700.00 dollars. kiss my what?! the motor is a '90 1100 with 10,000 miles and is perfect. i purchased it from a gent who had all the plastic broken in a fight of some sort. i am not willing to give it away but will consider reasonable offers. [email protected]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Kiss my A$$! That was the only the first offer and I gave it to you that way because you wanted to play some kind of guess my price game. Stay away from this guy if you are a SERIOUS buyer, he is only interested in playing games and wasting your time...


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
306 Posts
for what it's worth, you are a chump. what would you say if you were selling your bike to someone and you know that your bike is worth quite a bit, but not exactly how much. then some dickhead comes along and offers you 1/3 of it's worth. wouldn't you think that someone is trying to scam you? YEA ME TOO!!! I also don't appreciate you sullying my name when YOU are the prick here. good day to you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
306 Posts
Originally posted by Bold:
If you would like to resort to name-calling then fine, you can show people in public how you behave away from this public forum. But the facts are on my side. I can post your emails here and discredit you even more or you can own up to your behavior or you can just shut up now and save yourself alot of embarassment.

See what I mean about this guy?

Big Papa
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey not a bad Idea, matter of fact I'll save you some time, here it is :

Subject: 90 1100 GSXR Motor
> > >
> > >
> > > > How much do you want for this motor + shipping to
zip 64108?
> > > >
> > > > Bold

I didn't intend to sell it in the first place, but if
you would like to
> > >make me a reasonable offer, something worth
considering, then maybe we
> > >could work something out.

How about $500 plus shipping or depending on how close to
Kansas City
>you
> > are - I could pick it up.

I am unable to sell the motor for that cheap. i paid 2800 for the
bike. a
>local gent is coming over to look at it to put it in a sand rail.
he said
>that he can not find a car kit for under 2000. i will make him a
deal for
>1700. thanks anyway for your interest.

>>Yep, thanks for the runaround...

Does that about sum it up, can forward this entire E-mail to anyone who questions it's authenticity.

Did anyone notice that I even gave him more credit than was due, he actually offered $500 not $700.

What this boils down to is, you made me an insulting offer - we didn't do buisness - this does not warrant slander in a public forum.

Don't threaten me with posting E-mails that really don't help your story out. As you can tell I don't care.

Are you done?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
If you would like to resort to name-calling then fine, you can show people in public how you behave away from this public forum. But the facts are on my side. I can post your emails here and discredit you even more or you can own up to your behavior or you can just shut up now and save yourself alot of embarassment.

See what I mean about this guy?

Big Papa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Originally posted by Big Papa:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Bold:
If you would like to resort to name-calling then fine, you can show people in public how you behave away from this public forum. But the facts are on my side. I can post your emails here and discredit you even more or you can own up to your behavior or you can just shut up now and save yourself alot of embarassment.

See what I mean about this guy?

Big Papa
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey not a bad Idea, matter of fact I'll save you some time, here it is :

Subject: 90 1100 GSXR Motor
> > >
> > >
> > > > How much do you want for this motor + shipping to
zip 64108?
> > > >
> > > > Bold

I didn't intend to sell it in the first place, but if
you would like to
> > >make me a reasonable offer, something worth
considering, then maybe we
> > >could work something out.

How about $500 plus shipping or depending on how close to
Kansas City
>you
> > are - I could pick it up.

I am unable to sell the motor for that cheap. i paid 2800 for the
bike. a
>local gent is coming over to look at it to put it in a sand rail.
he said
>that he can not find a car kit for under 2000. i will make him a
deal for
>1700. thanks anyway for your interest.

>>Yep, thanks for the runaround...

Does that about sum it up, can forward this entire E-mail to anyone who questions it's authenticity.

Did anyone notice that I even gave him more credit than was due, he actually offered $500 not $700.

What this boils down to is, you made me an insulting offer - we didn't do buisness - this does not warrant slander in a public forum.

Don't threaten me with posting E-mails that really don't help your story out. As you can tell I don't care.

Are you done?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">OMG! Nice editing job. Why don't you post the REAL emails - especially your follow up that reads like a threat to my life. I knew you would try this nonsense...

BTW, you slandered me first and you also started the name-calling insults. Your behavior speaks for itself.

Bottom line is this, if the rest of you "oil-cooled" folks want to deal with this immature excuse for a rider, you have been warned...

I have no more time to suffer fools...

Big Papa
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
306 Posts
give me a break! why would i threaten your life,(someone i don't even know, or care to know) i would have to drive a thousand miles and try to find you in a city of thousands and hurt you because i wouldn't sell you a motor? sounds like you need to come back to earth. give it up. i can't doctor my e-mails that you sent me. if any one cares, and i don't think that they do, i will e-mail them full transcripts. you are the sore loser and frankly, a LIAR. give it up, you are looking continously dumber after each post.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by Big Papa:
p.s. nobody knew that it was you who was the cheapskate until you piped up and stuck your foot in your mouth.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">And with that point of fact I think this should end the thread.

Bold & Big Papa...just take a deep breath and walk away from each other.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top