Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be the wrong room for this question.....but anyone hear anything about the suzuki-kawasaki alliance latley? Being I own both I am very intersted................

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
An alliance to keep them in business I reckon. Apparently some bikes have already chenge 'brand'. I expect that it will al become clearer over the next couple of years and we'll see the brand names used for differnt parts of the market avoiding direct competition. I am confident that it's a well thought out move from both companies to secure their joint futures.

I haven't heard much yet but expect the news to hit once they decide to make a change to the sport bikes.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
An alliance to keep them in business I reckon. Apparently some bikes have already chenge 'brand'. I expect that it will al become clearer over the next couple of years and we'll see the brand names used for differnt parts of the market avoiding direct competition. I am confident that it's a well thought out move from both companies to secure their joint futures.

I haven't heard much yet but expect the news to hit once they decide to make a change to the sport bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts