Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any decent motor cycle wrecking yards in the NW? Dad just bought a salvaged Valkyrie and we are going to spend the next year re-building it.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Yeah...there's one south of Portland...
...there's probably one east of Portland too.

I am glad to be of service...

·
Registered
2,284 Posts

I'm slowly getting to that breaking point of going and buying a bike...whether I can afford it or not (not that I can't really afford it but that delays paying off all my other bills).
Weather like this just eats at me... 70 degrees and perfect...

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm slowly getting to that breaking point of going and buying a bike...whether I can afford it or not (not that I can't really afford it but that delays paying off all my other bills).
I bit the bullet and rode today. My neck hurt like hell but it was worth it (until I was on 205 tonight and got bumped by a fuck nut in a Ranger)

·
Registered
2,284 Posts

I bit the bullet and rode today. My neck hurt like hell but it was worth it (until I was on 205 tonight and got bumped by a fuck nut in a Ranger)
Your doctor needs to kick you in the ass...your neck is not gonna heal right unless you let it rest. You're gonna be walking around all funky-necked or something.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
BTW...

THIS POST HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!!

Bitch. I'd call you a nerd, but we already had that discussion.
According to my date last saturday...I'm too cool to be a nerd or something.

BUMP!
I'm just trying to keep this thread at the top...of the Pacific NW forum...for all 3 people that come in here to see...

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Your doctor needs to kick you in the ass...your neck is not gonna heal right unless you let it rest. You're gonna be walking around all funky-necked or something.
What my doctor doesn;t know doesn't hurt me. And my wife didn't bitch about it, so you can't either.
Besides, it's just the skin. And you've seen my hair, it'll cover up any scars.

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 16 of 16 Posts