Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
That guy has been hocking those for a while on ebay, no body bought the last 2 times either
not for 400, I'd give 'em 200 for both...
-Karl

·
Banned
982 Posts
I have a set of those around somewhere...shit's are ugly,and You cant chrome them!!!

Waste of Money!!!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
my old big bore had them..got lots of compliments on them..had the Yosh heat shield..race spec jet kit..air scoups..and Yosh bodywork. Lets say I hated that credit card bill..

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don't know it they are any thicker but when I low sided on the right side it held all the fluid. I don't think I would pay that much just for the logo but yosh put them on when they did the motor so what the hell.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by JoeyPsychos.com:
I have a set of those around somewhere...shit's are ugly,and You cant chrome them!!!

Waste of Money!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'll give ya $50 for them

not going to chrome my motor (you can be the only guy I know that has
)

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I have a LH alumnium cover for a 88 750 (new) that should fit your early 1100 to go with Tim's RH cover. I saw those and being Mag they would be trick but I already have some aftermarket race covers on mine that are thicker than the Yosh ones.
Bones

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
Simon name your price
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">for you...three dead norway rats....oh,but you moved out of that house...so I guess I'll have to give it to you.

·
Banned
982 Posts
I Think These are Much Nicer----->

Espeacially when Your looking for Looks!!!!!!
Those Yosh ones will scape down to Nothithing The Same Way!!!!!
And,You'll Get just as Much Compliments!!!!!!

"--->Hey!Nice Side Covers!
"

Waste That Money....Your Worth It!!!!

·
3,476 Posts
Nice. Where do you buy imported oil-cooler shit??

I have a left side yosh cover, but the top few holes don't line up. Must be for a bit newer motor? 1127?

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by JoeyPsychos.com:

Waste of Money!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Then feel free to ship them to me, they'd match the stock magnesium covers Suzuki put on my dry clutch and my sprocket cover of my RG

Mr Gixxer, Get me your new address and I'll ship you that aluminum Yosh Cover I have.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
Bones is that a stock cover?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nope... Yosh. If I can find it its yours. Does not fit any of mine only early 1100 or all 750's, Yosh PN R-096
Bones

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody still have any of these case covers they want to get rid of? Any useable condition or brand. Appearance unimportant. Ignition side and/or clutch side. Wanna go racing and need something better than stock. Thanks guys.

[ 01-21-2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Kulzuk ]

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Look very nice. Yeah, pricey, but at least they are REAL Yosh and not Wal-Mart Yosh USA.

Hey, even if you can't chrome them, I'm sure there is some other way of embrittling the metal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts