Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Can't believe that tool screwed up the national anthem.
He sounded like shit even before he forgot the words.

Nice to see an American top 2 finish in the GP race.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
hahhaa you know that singer feels like a big ole fuck stick, yeah it did look like tommy tried to take a flying leap at skye. i was bummed to see josh hayes go out like that too. sucks to be so close and not get my grubby little hands on some tickets, oh well though, i guess we have next year.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Tommy did what I did first race of the season, wanted to get by a backmarker very quickly since he came up on him at warp speed and just ran out of room. I didn't get tankged up with the bike though, although I almost got a bar onto him. Tommy knew there were folks behind him close and wanted to get thru traffic quick. Too bad he crashed out of the lead but oh well.

I wish they played better coverage of Josh Hayes collecting Neil, Hodgson was pissed!

What a great weekend for Nicky.... pole position and then the FLAG TO FLAG victory at home in the US. I bet he is flyin high off that....... and since his whole family + brothers were there to see it.

Colin running down Rossi and showing him how to really enter the corkscrew was sick!!!!!

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
that was great racing.. the ama superbike race was very blah after watching the moto gp race.. that was also haydens first victory in moto gp.. you could tell that the americans were faster in the corkscrew than any of the other racers.. that was very awesome to watch.. i was happy as shit to see the USA in first and second! those yamaha paint jobs looked pretty cool too.

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colin running down Rossi and showing him how to really enter the corkscrew was sick!!!!!

yes that was the best ., so show rossi how it is done for a change., and i love rossi.. LOL

the hug rossi gave him at the end was cool., shows great sportsmanship...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

yes that was the best ., so show rossi how it is done for a change., and i love rossi.. LOL

the hug rossi gave him at the end was cool., shows great sportsmanship...
Nahh man I think Rossi saw his chance to finally get his hands on one of Peoples 50 top Hotest HUnks!!! LOL

seriously though that was pretty cool.... hopefully more wins for nicky

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Rossi is just a standup guy and I'm sure he was more happy to see those two Americans on the box rather than the likes of Sete and Max
thats why he gave up the hugs

EBoz really laid down the law, he had a great line thru the corkscrew, muscling that fat pig Ducati down there. he always ran out on the right rumble downhill there making it more of a straight line thru there.

Mladins pass was somefuckingthing else, he supermoto'd that bitch like a biatch, but that small dip in the middle of turn 11 is crazy and almost dumped the bike. DiSalvo almost gained a place in the StupidStock race too with a similar pass, but if you back it in too much the dude you just passed can square it off quick and beat you to the stripe there.......

what a great weekend of racing, Laguna rawks

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Disalvo rocks. He has more talent then any of his yamaha teamates and he should have beat Yates but his bike was clearly underpowerd compared to yates.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Yeah what about that ****** tommy in SS. the jerkoff trying to force his way through.
Yep...at least the right guy went down.

I thought the racing in SS was superb!

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Disalvo rocks. He has more talent then any of his yamaha teamates and he should have beat Yates but his bike was clearly underpowerd compared to yates.
his yamaha is not underpowered in the least.. and why is it he should have beaten yates. if he should have he would have.. but the thing is he overcooked it bigtime in the last turn and yates knew it so yates squared off the turn and got a far better drive than disalvo who was way on the inside of the turn and had zero drive coming out due to braking so late, and on the inside of the track..

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah what about that ****** tommy in SS. the jerkoff trying to force his way through.
Yep...at least the right guy went down.
i agree., he did try hard., he even elbowed the guy just before he went down., and i am no to say happy ., but glad it was not the lapper that went down.,

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Yeah trying to make room where there isn't any is usually a mistake. I mean I know he was trying to get through as quickly as possible so he didn't lose the leaders, but a little block pass or sumpin would've worked better for him in T4.

Didja see Earl smiling his ass off just before the gp race? Tommy? Tommy who?????

·
Registered
343 Posts
A great day for American Racers!!!! Maybe we can get some respect now instead of a lot of folks running off to Australia to get their riders. And, before you go off, my son-in-law is from Adelaide.

I was listening to BBC on Saturday and both Rossi and Melandri were bad mouthing Laguna Seca plenty. Too dangerous, too bumpy., too short, to slippery. It seemed like they had their excuses made up ahead of time.

Rossi was especially vocal in expressing his dissatisfaction, but since he is after all Rossi and one of the all time greats I guess he can talk all he wants.

After all these years it is so great just having a GP in the states. I know that Road America was considered but rejected because it was too long. Go figure.

Anyway. A win was overdue for Nicky Hayden, now all he needs to do is win a Mile and he will have won everthing except MX and Trials.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts