Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
if it runs and shifts well I would, please know I know almost nothing about dirt bikes. But $500 is not that much and it looks like it would clean up well.

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
willworkforhead said:
Clean it up. Put some street tires on it. And take it to a parking lot to practice wheelies on :D atleast that probably what I'd do with it
Damn man, I'm gonna have to pop the fuck out of that clutch to pull it up. 125cc four stroke :lol

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
:cool Nothing I just noted that you were from TN so I went on Craigslist and saw an ad for the same bike:D

His ad says OBO so I would offer him like $300 cash and see if he bites. But in my book OBO means to me that the seller is immediately willing to take less and that his asking price is what he would want in a perfect world. The bike is almost 19 years old and far from perfect. Offer $300 maybe $350 and stop negotiating at $400, unless you you really want it then give him $500. Good luck.

I like this bike better unless you think you will be rifding it on the street mostly...

http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/223454910.html

·
Registered
205 Posts
Too much for such an old bike.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
+1, to old, I got my '95 Yamaha YZ125 for only $1200, granted it needed a rebuild on both the front shocks ($125), but thats not all! It came with a second bike! It was just a crappy old (not even sure of the year) Yamaha 250, thing was so old and beat up it had a cut up blue 55 gallon plastic barrel for a back fender :D But it was a fun bike for the 3 months we could keep it running.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.