Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to play on the Pocono FUSA track this Thursday!!! For FREE!!!

Since I'm now doing a bit of work for Cycle Dreams magazine....we contacted Team ProMotion and told them we are doing a story on how to take it to the track and we are going to feature them. I know it's only a track day but any free track day is better than working and the weather looks to be fuggin SWEET!!!!!!

nj

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suggest bringing your 50. Pocono has gone to complete shit.
I was just on the east course last month and it was all good. I'm not going there to try and set a track record....just have fun. I could care less if it's bumpy....it's always been bumpy and bumps don't bother me.

Oh yeah.....it's FREE...ya can't beat that.

nj

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
People getting free track days while the rest of us have to work.

Didn't someone you know just do a day there with the Califrnia Superbike School?

You wouldn't know what time that class started would you?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Ill be there too we will have a good time for sure... hey the last time you where there there was alot of ripples in two corners they repaved those. its not great but its still a ton better.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People getting free track days while the rest of us have to work.

Didn't someone you know just do a day there with the Califrnia Superbike School?

I corner worked for Cali SB school last month and got a bunch of free track time on the Pocono east course. Doing it again in Aug when the gf and a good friend take the school.

nj

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:
I think they are all booked up for this track day....I think they might have something open in the middle group.

check with www.teampromotion.com

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
:
I think they are all booked up for this track day....I think they might have something open in the middle group.

check with www.teampromotion.com
Damn facetious irony and subtlety is wasted in here.
You know, time as in on a watch.

Oh well, at least I thought it was funny.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that track is garbage, it can be free and they can pay for my tires and i still wouldn't go
Shut your pie hole.........don't U got some oranges to pick??

That track is fun...and I'll take free track time anywhere I can get it.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
YOU SUCK...

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
riding fro free at pocono is like saying you just won a car, but it is a pinto, it doesn't run, and you gotta pick it up in alaska.... all in all garbage!!! hahahah

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
riding fro free at pocono is like saying you just won a car, but it is a pinto, it doesn't run, and you gotta pick it up in alaska.... all in all garbage!!! hahahah
Lets look at the pro's and con's of going to Pocono for free this Thursday:

Pro's

free, it's not the street, it's free, no cops, it's free

Con's

I could stay home and work

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts

Pro's

Con's

cons... the track sucks ass, the condition if the track sucks ass and it's annoying rather than fun, oh yeah did i mention there is NO run off unless you want to go into a sewer hole?

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Pro's

Con's

cons... the track sucks ass, the condition if the track sucks ass and it's annoying rather than fun, oh yeah did i mention there is NO run off unless you want to go into a sewer hole?
a sewer hole like your home??

If I ride at say 80% there should be no reason I'll be visiting your home. It's a t-r-a-c-k-d-a-y...not a race....plus I'm not like the rest of you fools who like tossing my bike down the road to see how many flips it can do.

It will be a fun and relaxing day in the poconos...........now go pick some oranges so you can pay for you racing/crashing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts