Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a Factory +4 ignition advance unit. At first it didn't seem like much but then I realized that when turning onto a side street, I'm 1 gear higher than before.

The bottom and mid range are drasticly improved! There is a slight increase in top end also but most of the power went right where I needed it!

I definently reccomend one of these to anyone. I'll see how everything works together once I get my Ti-pro jet kit.

·
Registered
295 Posts
sweet, i wanna do this too... where did you buy yours? how much?
thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got mine at the local dealer. It was actually the same price as on line. The factory pro web site only shows the +2 advancer but you can call them at 800 869-0497. The part number I got was #RTR-SUZ-37-04. It only took about 1/2 hr. to install.

Factory Pro

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a +4 factory pro advancer,cant remember the price but i remember replacing 1 or 2 gaskets.Yeap,about 30min to install the whole thing.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am about to get a 2000 600 for a race bike will this work on it? what does it do? Pros and cons? Is it like a tre?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have any expieience with the 600 but from what I've read on this site, it should do the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts