Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
Bullshitter and one-pail over washer :facepalm Or maybe he is a complete fucktard and 'washes' his car with a spray bottle, grinding-in all the dirt.

On to the next. This is two disappointing almost-purchases in a row.

Thanks mate :cheers
No problem ... people that don’t give a shit about paint normally don’t about other things too.

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
Re: Woohoo! Another '84!

LOl told me what? All I did was compliment him on the purchase. The last few posts are talking about bloody tampons and shit.
Exactly ... everything you need to know :lmao

Calm down dude , you compliment him for a purchase that never went through ... I asked you if you actually read the thread , being your post was wrong/pointless :monkeyface

·
Registered
17 Posts

Exactly ... everything you need to know :lmao

Calm down dude , you compliment him for a purchase that never went through ... I asked you if you actually read the thread , being your post was wrong/pointless :monkeyface
Ha! Ya next time I compliment someone on here I’ll make sure to read the entire 4 page thread and sift through the insults and heresay especially when the post starts with “I also just “”BOUGHT””a slightly more utilitarian '84 to commute on” thanks though, I’ll try to cut back on the wrong/pointless posts man.

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts

Ha! Ya next time I compliment someone on here I’ll make sure to read the entire 4 page thread and sift through the insults and heresay especially when the post starts with “I also just “”BOUGHT””a slightly more utilitarian '84 to commute on” thanks though, I’ll try to cut back on the wrong/pointless posts man.
Your welcome ... :thumbup

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Hey don't scare away the new guy! I'm still trying to get his webcam address :cursing

61 - 71 of 71 Posts