Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Now you're misquoting me. I never said you were full of shit. I jokingly ask if you just lied to us. Never once insulted you. Big difference in tone with those two phrases. Then I said you didn't buy shit. Again not an insult. I even used emojis. It was all a joke. You took it as an insult and after explaining it was all a joke, you still have a chip on your shoulder. I think you know me well enough to know when I'm insulting someone. And there were plenty of fucks given as you were quitting the site. :rolleyes

FUCK YOU FAGBAG!!!!! :bitchfight

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Woohoo! Another '84!

I've got the '84 750 Turbo for sporty riding and I also just bought a slightly more utilitarian '84 to commute on. I've always wanted a big thumper and this one meets my criteria. Original, clean and < 10K kms. There are piles of these old XLs for sale, all ratty looking with 40-55K kms but still running strong.

This will make for a very fun daily for in-town / going to the office.

EDIT: This will obviously never be a sumo but does anyone know if these things can be made to turn competently?
Nice scoop man!! I love Honda’s! Have myself a 125s enduro about the same year as that guy that you have there. Wonderful bike to just cruise around with. Love me some Honda dirt bikes😎

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
Re: Woohoo! Another '84!

Nice scoop man!! I love Honda’s! Have myself a 125s enduro about the same year as that guy that you have there. Wonderful bike to just cruise around with. Love me some Honda dirt bikes😎
Did you read the whole thread ...

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
Evidently not.
FWIW ... having owned as many cars/bikes as me , iv been fucked around plenty.

Shits me to tears ... I remember one time warning a seller I was about to drive 3 hours to checkout a bike , he’s assured me it was worth it.

I turned up , bike was trash ... I punched him square in the face and left hahaha.

I can laugh now , but at the time I wanted to fucking kill him :hammer

·
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yep, some people are real cunts.

I almost booked a plane ticket out west to go see another V (coupe with a stick this time). The ad listed one mod - Eibachs (lowering springs). I asked the seller if he had the originals that I could swap back in. I TOLD the douchebag on the phone about my aversion for any & all mods.

That being said, we made plans on when he could pick me up at the airport. I also asked him to send me more pics by email, which he did and under the hood and I saw CAI, pulley and a BUNCH of other mods. What a complete fucking asshole. If I HAD wasted 2 days and plane tickets, I would have kicked his nuts up through his throat.

Caveat Emptor.

·
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/cadillac/cts-v/pilot butte/saskatchewan/19_10241189_/?showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&ursrc=pl&urp=1&urm=1&pc=H9S 5R5&sprx=-1

Yeah.... since that episode (Tuesday), I now see he dropped his price considerably AND is now showing the pic under the hood in his ad. Not under the plastics but at least you can see that the CAI was done, which inevitably means pulley, injectors, tune etc.......

Also, the ad claims 22K kms..... my ass. My car had 117K kms when I sold it and it was cleaner than that. EDIT: he also states that the car makes 556hp, which is why I called. That's the stock number so he knew he was bullshitting.

·
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Why lie ... you WILL find out when you get there , Ill never understand some fucktards
I have to assume either they're really that stupid and/or they're hoping you're an ignorant sucker / chump.

Assholes.

EDIT: oh, and given what you do for a living, I have to ask for you scrutiny. Even in the ad pics, when I look closely (zoom-in) at the leading edge of the hood and even on the trunk lid, I could swear I see a whole lot more swirl than could be reasonably expected on a car with such low (claimed) mileage. Am I just being paranoid?

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
I have to assume either they're really that stupid and/or they're hoping you're an ignorant sucker / chump.

Assholes.

EDIT: oh, and given what you do for a living, I have to ask for you scrutiny. Even in the ad pics, when I look closely (zoom-in) at the leading edge of the hood and even on the trunk lid, I could swear I see a whole lot more swirl than could be reasonably expected on a car with such low (claimed) mileage. Am I just being paranoid?

Paints trashed from washing with something abrasive and or wiping it over with a waterless spray/detail wipe ... heavy marring not swirls.

·
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Bullshitter and one-pail over washer :facepalm Or maybe he is a complete fucktard and 'washes' his car with a spray bottle, grinding-in all the dirt.

On to the next. This is two disappointing almost-purchases in a row.

Thanks mate :cheers

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
11 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing