Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy Marquez, back at the top of the standings where he belongs!

:punk

Three races, three different championship leaders... This is one of the closest GP seasons I have seen in a long time with the top 4 separated by only 10 points!

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
This is the only thing that makes me regret cancelling my TV service. But that, plus a sports package with the channels to be able to watch motogp would be well over $100/mth. Too much for bike races. And hockey in the winter.

No TV for me. :( But yeah when I'm at my buddy's place and we watch Marquez on his PVR, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. Too bad he's so far away.

Anyone know of any way to watch them online, even after the fact?

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
This is the only thing that makes me regret cancelling my TV service. But that, plus a sports package with the channels to be able to watch motogp would be well over $100/mth. Too much for bike races. And hockey in the winter.

No TV for me. :( But yeah when I'm at my buddy's place and we watch Marquez on his PVR, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. Too bad he's so far away.

Anyone know of any way to watch them online, even after the fact?
I just subscribed with motogp.com. $99 a year, live races, past races, etc...
Works for me since I gave up Satellite Tv.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Same here, I gave up satellite since there's nothing on anyway.

$99 a YEAR works. Lemme check into that! :cheers

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Germany and Texas, he is unbeaten.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Anthony D
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing