Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for years, just always troll around. Found I cant start threads and such due to post count? lol

Anyways sorry for the dumbness.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Haha^^^ Have to be a site sponsor to buy ,and/or sell. Couldn't be trolling much...... As this comes up almost daily. You do seam to be able to start threads otherwise.
Oh ,and Welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Seem I can, just in certain spots though.. O Well its whatever I guess. I wanted to post a review or how too / review but could not.

Sorry let me make this clear, not trying to buy or sell.. I could care less about post count lol.. I have been around for awhile. Just wasn't active for 3 years when I didn't have a bike anymore. I just got a new one, and buying parts and putting on and figured I would post up a review / how too deal ;-)

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Haha^^^ Have to be a site sponsor to buy ,and/or sell. Couldn't be trolling much...... As this comes up almost daily. You do seam to be able to start threads otherwise.
Oh ,and Welcome.
Seems to be running up post count now, went from 5 to 9...wont work.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Yes, I think so. In 12 minutes he has doubled his post count of 9 years!! Still can't navigate the site or this would be in "Site questions/comments" forum.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Seem I can, just in certain spots though.. O Well its whatever I guess. I wanted to post a review or how too / review but could not.

Sorry let me make this clear, not trying to buy or sell.. I could care less about post count lol.. I have been around for awhile. Just wasn't active for 3 years when I didn't have a bike anymore. I just got a new one, and buying parts and putting on and figured I would post up a review / how too deal ;-)
Where are you trying to post that you can't? You should be able to post anywhere except two forums.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Yea they "suck" I hear gsxr.com is MUCH better. ;)

They'll teach you how to wheelie, install extended swing arms, and how to stand next to your bike at Starbucks when you're trollin for 14 year olds. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Generally these posts are from people who sign up to sell stuff, then realize that no matter how much they post, they still have to be a site supporter to sell things, and get pissed off and complain.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Generally these posts are from people who sign up to sell stuff, then realize that no matter how much they post, they still have to be a site supporter to sell things, and get pissed off and complain.
Maybe they should try Craigslist??? LOL :dunno

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
These posting rules suck =forums suck
I agree, I can't believe that you actually have to pay attention to where you are on the forum before you post something. I just tried posting this response on Craig's List & it wouldn't let me!! WTF!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts