Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although my bikes are away for the winter, I want to get my girlfriend some proper fitting gear. She's a small woman, but having no local dealers that carry women's size jackets makes it hard for us to find her true size when it comes to jackets.

My main question is about how these jackets fit compared to other things, such as hoodies, winter coats, etc. when it comes to fit in the shoulders, chest and arm length. STG has a good selection and we've looked at a few that seem like they are of a high quality build, but are skeptical when it comes to ordering because of how unsure we are about how the fit will be.

For reference, she's about 5'6" wears a small in shirts, and jacket size I couldn't tell you off the top of my head.

I've searched, but when it came to fitment answers, the "try it on" came up a lot.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to sit down with the woman and call Jason about that jacket. Luckily the helmet and gloves were easy enough, but this jacket sizing is hard to find a straightforward answer without trying something on.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
I'll have to sit down with the woman and call Jason about that jacket. Luckily the helmet and gloves were easy enough, but this jacket sizing is hard to find a straightforward answer without trying something on.
DGY on Ogden Ave should have something..i saw a decent amount of womens gear there

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll head to DGY on the weekend, for some reason I thought they went under and never bothered to look there.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every dealer is going to be overpriced, but she's been wearing my AGV leather jacket that you saw, and it's a bit too large on her. Once we get her proper sizing she'll be set for gear when we get back on it in the spring and I'll get an order into Jason at STG.

Thanks for the recommendation Scott, made my life a little easier :lol

K

·
0 Posts
My sister is 5'6, her riding jackets are size small. How much does your girl weigh?

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Every dealer is going to be overpriced, but she's been wearing my AGV leather jacket that you saw, and it's a bit too large on her. Once we get her proper sizing she'll be set for gear when we get back on it in the spring and I'll get an order into Jason at STG.

Thanks for the recommendation Scott, made my life a little easier :lol
Lol yeah i figured u can at least find soething there for size reference at least. As far as i know, like shoes/pants (in general) different brands fit differently

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My sister is 5'6, her riding jackets are size small. How much does your girl weigh?
She's at ~120, so we were thinking a small would work for her, but didn't want to order. She's worried that her cup size will factor in more to the size as she's at a D cup and a tiny girl.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
She's worried that her cup size will factor in more to the size as she's at a D cup and a tiny girl.
For sure. My Ex was like that and in the small it felt tight in the back and shoulders when she zipped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts