Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOMAN DRIVERS (are a hazard to traffic!!!)

Driving to town this morning on the Interstate, I
looked over to my left and there was a woman in a
brand new S4 doing 95 miles per hour with her
face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that damn makeup!!!

It scared me so bad I dropped my electric shaver,
which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In
all the confusion of trying to straighten out the
car using my knees against the steering wheel, it
knocked my cellphone away from my other ear which
fell into the coffee between my legs and
DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is a law here in Memphis no joke.....
Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.

·
Registered
119 Posts
This morning, I was driving down the interstate on my way to work, and there was this idiot in the left lane doing 110 mph. I had to pass him on the shoulder.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LitreGixxer:
This morning, I was driving down the interstate on my way to work, and there was this idiot in the left lane doing 110 mph. I had to pass him on the shoulder.<hr></blockquote>

HEHEHE, on 1 wheel???

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by John750:
This is a law here in Memphis no joke.....
Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
<hr></blockquote>

That's uffin hilarious, but hey GixxerJ...If you weren't shaving,eating,talkin on the phone, and drinking coffee all at the same time, you might have had a free hand to swerve out the way then cut the biatch off, hence making here fucc up her eye liner, then took a mental pic of her face

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey LITREGIXXER, thats awsome, yea I do the same too!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts