Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for the Wiseco R782 1mm piston kit for our bikes. It is discontinued and there doesn't seem to be any old stock around at APE, Orient Express, Suzuki dealers, etc..
Al, at Wiseco has agreed to make more sets in groups of 3 at $500 a Kit. We each could do an individual purchase and he could then produce the orders when 3 orders came in.
Any interest?
Wiseco Manufactures High Performance Forged Pistons & Performance Parts for Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Marine, and Automobiles

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I'm willing to buy 2 sets; if one of you will buy the third.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnyyn, Ghost...you guys have such a great access to a better biking community! I'm jealous!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
So, that would be 186 euro x 4 each? plus shipping? That about $800 dollars plus shipping for all 4?
Yeah, about 200 bones each and probably another 50 euro for shipping. I am pretty sure the euro and US dollar are pretty well on par so you can expect about 850 for the set.
I have never bought pistons before so I don't know if thats pricey or not but if I compare it to an exhaust I want to get then the pistons don't sound too bad

:eek

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! Read the first post. Anyone interested in buying themselves an early Christmas present?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts