Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

2761 - 2774 of 2774 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sup guys new here just got back in the ss game, just outside. Milwaukee in brookfield been riding 10+ years. My last gsxr was stolen (02 750 Telefonica ) just picked up a k5 750 down to ride gotta PAC of guys I run with but always looking for new people.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the forum man. I live in Oconomowoc and I am always down to ride. I ride alot in the kettle moraine area, like riding the kettle moraine scenic routes. Did you know they just repaved hogs back?!? If you don't know what road that is its out by Holy Hill

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Hey there Wisconsonites, Mid westerners,

Glot this '97 GSXR 750 about a month ago...

The title says it was licensed in Illinois, I got it from a guy in the MIlwaukee area, licensed in WI.
He stated it was like that when he got it.

It's got some weird stuff, like the rims are stock, but they're bare-silver- not white,
It's got a Micron can on the pipe, and a blue windscreen.

It's been kept up really well, looks great, runs awesome, etc.
I've already put 600mi on it since I owned it!

Anyone know any more about this bike, the former owner, and what else may have been done?
Like rejetting, etc.?

Here's some pics of it:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
C'mon Wi! No posts in over a year? I KNOW there are Sprt Bike Riders, and/of GIXXER riders in the Milwaukee area!

I'm looking for a group to ride with occassionally.

No groups visit this site I guess?

I see lots of sports bikes from time to time, just not going my way with me.

Post back if you know of riders in the Milwaukee area that goes out on some rides.
Yeah, I see a lot of Harleys too.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
C'mon Wi! No posts in over a year? I KNOW there are Sprt Bike Riders, and/of GIXXER riders in the Milwaukee area!

I'm looking for a group to ride with occassionally.

No groups visit this site I guess?

I see lots of sports bikes from time to time, just not going my way with me.

Post back if you know of riders in the Milwaukee area that goes out on some rides.
Yeah, I see a lot of Harleys too.
I think most went to facebook groups to find the locals.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Thanks for the reply,

any links to the groups?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wisconsin Motorcycle Enthusiast Club is the biggest WI Facebook group, in case you haven't found it yet!

2761 - 2774 of 2774 Posts