Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this thread over on the 600/750 section, and was curious to see if any of y'all had any plans for upgrading your liter bikes over the winter?

Got my Christmas shopping done early, so I can start spoiling myself in regards of the 1k..think I'm finally done dumping loot into the 750. :nono

Got my ZG Corsa screen in today, so simple, yet sexy. Love it.

Couple shots..testing this dual lens on the 7+

Got black CRG Levers on the way in, and vortex block offs I haven't put back on yet.

Attachments

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,843 Posts
Maybe some levers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your bike straight piped OP?
For now, yes. Not being ridden, though. Took the old pipe off it as it was burning through my plastics (previous owner had a eBay pipe on)

I'll be ordering the full M4 in a couple weeks

·
Reluctant GDC camper.....
152 Posts
For now, yes. Not being ridden, though. Took the old pipe off it as it was burning through my plastics (previous owner had a eBay pipe on)

I'll be ordering the full M4 in a couple weeks
Very nice,im looking into a full M4 system as well.Significantly cheaper than some other options.I just want to get rid of the hideous catalytic converter on my bike :gtfo

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Nothing goin on here. Fresh oil,new filter and thats about it

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Leooo Yeah, it's a good looking exhaust, sounds great and puts out some nice power once tuned correctly. Fortunately, the K5/K6's didn't come catted. One less change for me ha.

@Carnage I'm chasing it, I feel within the next month or so, the bike will be where I want it. Visually and internally, then I'll just have to drop it for a Flash/Tune when the weather heats back up and call it a bike.

@marcadamski Yes! You won't regret it, trust. I got it for my 750 and made sure this was one of the first things I got for the liter. I'm a bigger guy, so when I used to tuck on the highway I'd still get some drag. With the Corsa, there's no such thing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah im 6 2 and 210lbs...the factory windscreen does nothing for me on the highway so my head bounces back and forth. Ive been bouncing back and forth with this corsa and the double bubble but i hear nothing but good things on the corsa so definitely will be rolling with that one! Thanks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
marcadamski
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing