Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me, what there experiences have been with the sportech screens I'm thinking of buying one for my bike, How's the fitment on them, cause I know on the 1000's at the bottom near the head light it kind of sticks out a bit, I want the new screen to fit like the OEM one perfect. How about any info on the fitment on the other screens.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spyderarm do you have any pictures of yours?

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I have a sportech on mine. It fits good. There is a slight gap (not smooth/flush transition like the stock) at the front, but it's just because of how it was molded. I'll see if I can post a pic for you.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does Puig have a site or do I have to order from one of the sponsors on this site if I go with screen.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Rock the Puig light smoke brother. Just beware the dark smoke will not have the "R" on it.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Get a Puig.. I have the dark smoke with no R... I deliberated about the R or not for a while and determined it didnt affect the ride so i went with the dark smoke.. PUIG any color will work nicely with your bike.. easy install.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have a sportcech. It didn/t fit perfect towards the light, so gently remolded my bikes plastic, and looks perfect. I'll post a pic later

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Alright, here is the pic I promised. Sorry it took a few days. You can see that the windscreen isn't flush with the body towards the light on the sportech screen from this picture. This is what I was talking about.
[image]
[/image]

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
puig dark to light, check the avatar

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Rock the Puig light smoke brother. Just beware the dark smoke will not have the "R" on it.

I am sick of that damn R everywhere, I wish PUIG made the clear without the R...

People know its a Gix without having a R tacked everywhere, just as if I had a Ferrari, I would not want the damn horse everywhere. People know, and if they do not, I do and that is all that matters...

On that note anyone want to buy a R key chain?

Later,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts