86 Posts
Re: Win a GRC GP Racing \"Kenny Roberts\" Pocketbike

Sweet, my very own pet bike.
Count me in

·
Registered
1,784 Posts

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME WIN!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts

Man that cool as hell count me in. My son would love me for life it I won that. He see them all the time at the local shop and keeps begging me to buy one.
Please oh please pick me.

·
Registered
370 Posts

man that is sweet, let me in

·
Premium Member
798 Posts

oooo oooo ooo maybe this is my turn to win i have been on this board since well a long time now and i yet to win anything ................................. i think this is my time .......................................................... i am going to pray very night ................. please please please please................. well who ever win i knwo that they will enjoy it ,, but just not as much as i would ... damn that would be a fun new toy..

·
Registered
31 Posts

Now maybe my buddies Ninja will be able to keep up! Hey, if you have a really small bike does that mean that you have a really big.....

·
Banned
11,514 Posts

GUYS THIS ISN'T PART OF THE MONTHLY PRIZE GIVEAWAY!

<font color="red"> THIS IS A RAFFLE. YOU DON'T WIN THE PRIZE BY SAYING "I'M IN"..... YOU NEED TO BUY A TICKET!
</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts

Count me in on this one. Its always been a desire of mine to have one. Hopefully this one will arrive at my front door

·
Registered
413 Posts

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE. THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY DAUGHTER.... CHOKE COUGH CHOUGH, AND ME!

41 - 60 of 138 Posts